Voice broadcasting is the delivery of a pre-recorded voice message to a live person, answering machine or both. It is, by far, the most cost effective form of contacting your customers, employees, groups and prospects.
Using Voice Broadcasting For Your Business
Leverage Voice Broadcasting to generate leads, confirm appointments, promote events and relay vital information over the phone. You can also broadcast interactive order status updates, accounts receivable collection calls and phone surveys using outbound IVR functionality
• Increased Productivity
• Steady Flow of Potential Prospects
• Improved Customer Satisfaction
• Increased Response Rates
• Improved Sales Volume
• Widely Expanded Markets
• Cost Effective Marketing and Client Management
• Greater Control of Your Marketplace
• Timely Notifications
• Record your own messages or upload recordings.
• Tailor messages for voice mail or live-answer scenarios.